Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Vicki's WR #7
Please reflect on your progress to date. What have you accomplished so far? How much of a start do you have on your project? What gaps do you see now? What do we need to fill in those gaps?


My progress has been slow and frustrating. However, I have made huge steps forward. I was able to go to google pages (thanks Mauro) and create links to my blog. I found fun kennings/riddles for my students to play with as they start on the blog. The gaps for me are simply knowledge and time; the largest gap is probably time, since I need to decrease the knowledge gap through playing with everything and learning by doing. Other than that, I feel pretty good.

I continue to be amazed by how much time I can spend "fiddling" on the computer. I think the time we spend "playing" builds our knowledge in unexpected and nonlinear ways. I think you're a bit too modest in your self-evaluation VK! carnold

Have you not done tormenting me with your accursed time? ~Pozzo


I too always get sucked in, but it's fun in its way... ~Mauro

I realize the longer I sit at the computer, the less I understand. Isn't this an exciting time to be a teacher? Sandi