Monday, January 1, 2001

Trish's WR#8

Dear All,
My students parents have provided the school with signed permission slips re. using their pictures and/or stories . There are additional Spec. Ed. safeguards that I am required to follow. I am not overly worried about inappropriate access or use of the inter net for my students as the majority of them do not have computers. I aways supervise the use of the computer in my classroom . With regard to keeping myself safe well, that is a good question. I have experienced a lot of difficulty with the computer that my school has provided for my use. Sometimes I can not delete material. Web sites that I have not accessed have appeared in the morning on my desktop. I am about to go and google myself that will be a first and I have no idea what I will find, I will let you know if there is anything exciting .
Trish