Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Sandi's WR #7

I am very happy with the science blog that will be used in my new teaching assignment. I am in great hopes the "Question of the Week" will promote critical thinking, collaboration and fun. My main frustration is that I can not figure out how to insert a picture with the writing prompts. Fixing this problem will be my focus this morning. I feel semi confident that I can pull this off. After a few weeks, I plan to invite the schoolboard members and the superintendent to be viewers. Of course, I will take the opportunity to sing praises of the Redwood Writing Project and the Tech Divas.


Yeah, bring the board in and then ask them for funding! ~Mauro

Great plan! I don't remember the school board much, and I should. Once the students are active with the science blog, you should get press coverage too. Really. The kids benefit and we know public schools need all the good PR we can get. What's the blog title? --Harriet